Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 1yr Anniversary ♥

havent been blogging.. alot. LOL! malas la. u cant blame me. i've still got loads of movies to watch. and then, of course, game.

it was our 1st year anni with my boyf. on 16th June.

Happy 1 year Anniversary Hazman Syah.

We started off as tuition friends, MySpace, Friendster, Facebook, he asked for my number, i didnt layan him, Facebook, went out, here we are a year later.

So we came over, we went to JB City Square, he bought me a cute pair of grey flats, ate at Kenny Rogers Roasters, watched Super 8 [awesome movie!!], watched x-men: first class, made my own cotton candy at the cotton candy machine, bought this cute little ring with a dragon that curls around the finger :D saw some Domo-kun and he promised to buy me the backpack, then we tested out Beats by Dr.Dre. we were speechless. and yea! we planned to buy it.

So that was how we celebrated our anni. haha! very typical outing for couples, but thats the best we can do for now.

he's annoying. he's slow. stupid. doesnt use his brain much. has skirtings and a pillow. always doesnt hv money. doesnt have common sense. gives lots of bullshyt lots of times.

it can go on. really.

but, i love him. alot. and maybe once in awhile i'll feel like i miss being single, and i wish i can have a different boyfriend, and i wonder what would have happened if i made a different choice.

but i've never loved anyone like him. i love his scent, his body, the way he looks at me, the way he holds me, the way he kisses my head and smells my hair every 5 seconds, the way he holds my hand, the way we cuddle.

i love the way he knows every car u point to him.
i love it when he makes faces.
i love the way my whole hand only fits 1 side of his cheeks.
i love the way how small i feel when i'm with him.
the way when he doesn't give up, no matter what i throw at him when i'm pissed off.
or upset.

and the way when even though he doesn't have money left, or he knows he'll have to starve, either from eating out or going out, he'll still do his best to get what i want for me.

and then, the way i feel so free when i'm with him. just so carefree. like, my life's a movie with every perfect song and with every laughter i share with him. every stupid thing i tell him.

and the way he always says i'm beautiful. even when i look a total mess. he still thinks i'm pretty.

and maybe sometimes, he strays off the path, and he'll make a silly mistake once in a while and i'll be so mad at him and ready for break up. but you know. i'm a drama-queen.

i love you monkey boo. i do. and i know, i cant possible imagine the amount of love you have for me.

i hope you'll never give up, or stray off away. ever.

i labhu2 you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment