Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Break In

I called mum on Wednesday afternoon, around 10ish. Well, it was her bday. 23rd June. So I wished her happy birthday and enjoy her bday lunch.

The next day, I got a call from her around 7ish and she told me our house got broken in.

First thing came into mind - my laptops - gone.

2nd - my mum. Safe, as she was at work.

3rd - Jewellery - all gone.

I was pissed. You know how they broke in?

First, they tore out the whole alarm system. As in, literally. All the wires.

2nd, they almost got my whole gate out of its hinges, since my gate is like, super strong, and my door is like, 2 inches thick of wood.

3rd, both laptops gone and all jewelery gone. Yes. Everything estimation about 60-70k.

I was pissed. The one who kacau-ed my car window was bad enough. That I'm pissed already.

Thank goodness the police got their thumb prints and all. I swear.

When I find out who they are, those bastards whose been eying my house and family for 2 weeks and broke in, I will CRUSH their balls and make sure they'll never celebrate Father's Day.

Oh well.

Mum called me last night and asked what laptop I wanted. I told her the one I lost. =(

But, Love u Mummy

College has been awesome. Of course. With Tia & Uvi. =)

Hm. What else?

Oh yes. Can't wait for my uniform~~ =3

Hope I'll look cute. ;)

Missing home and life's greatest pleasures terribly.

Wimax - Laptop - Clean beds - Healthy food - Roger my car - the AC

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment