Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hmm. Bday lunch for mummy & Domo-kun

So even though I've asked for a break to clear our thoughts, and he agreed, not much difference though. We're still couple-ish. Guess we can't help that.

So for lunch today, we had Dim Sum. Bought my mum lunch, cause her bday is on the 23rd and I wouldn't be here to celebrate with her for the first time in 18 years.

I know you've done lots for me, sacrifices. And I appreciate u for it. Love u Mummy. =)


The Ming Room at BSC, Dim Sum


Then, after that, went to Mid Valley for abit. Went though The Gardens, and, I saw, the cutest little things ever!!


As Mako-Chan calls it, this is Domo-kun.
I want the pink one one day, pweety pweese..=3




And this is for you. 70% cocoa.


So that's all for today. Skipped gym. Was too lazy. :P

Hmm. Webcamming with Bun bun.

Love u.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment