Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, June 18, 2010

Breaking ups and making ups

Life does suck to the max. At least love does.

I hate it.
I wish we could be back the way we used to be.
But we can't. Thats just not possible. At least for us.

I don't like the fact that you can't treat me the way I want a boyfriend to.
Suddenly, it seems like he has lots of money and freedom to go out.
But with me, always "broke". Going out until midnight, still not back. Didn't bother to msg me either.

Sometimes, I feel like how I used to feel. A toy.

I feel like u don't even feel for me anymore.

U don't care much about my feelings, my opinion.

Didn't even bother telling me you're going out with ur friends.

Dilemma. I need to make a choice.

I want happiness, not heartbreaks and disappointments.

I need love, care, and manja-ing, not the other way round ALL the time.

I need a guy who can give me what I want, and, well, u can't.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment