Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to ♥

I love the way your hand feels so right in mine

The way I could lay my head on your chest while I sleep

And fall asleep to the steady beat of your heart.

I want to hold you close every night when I sleep

When I wake and your arms would be around me

When I open my eyes and you’ll be there.


When you kiss me, the world feels so right

With every kiss, I still feel that tinkle in my stomach

Like the world is so perfect,

As if there’s nothing wrong.


Even when I get mad at the littlest things

When I just hang up on you, silent my phone,

And wish you’ll just stop calling me

But when you stop

I’ll get upset and wonder why you are not calling me back.


You make me happy

Even if you were the one who made me upset in the first place

I know sooner or later you’ll come and ask me to come back to you

And to never leave you

You’ll hold me tight and make me listen to you

No matter how stupid your excuses and reasons are

And I get tired of it

But then, I still love you.


I hope you’ll never give up on me.

No matter how annoying I could be

How demanding

How spoilt

I don’t ever want you to give up on me.

­­ Because you make my world complete

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment