Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, September 3, 2010

Wow it's been a long time since I blogged. :( Busy times.

Just had another exam today. DN2201, some crap about comfort care, bedmaking, and all those shyts. I really hope I get more than half :S

KFC with my Smiggins Pie. I you Monkey boy. Not ur bullshyts though.

Oh and hm. On Merdeka, which was this Tuesday, we went out to 1U and lepak abit. Otw back, he was only in 2nd gear!! Suddenly this car in front of us braked and then, couldn't brake in time and we hit this Renault Scenic. Chinese old man came out and they talked.. alot. With some ass holes coming around busybody-ing and some dudes horning at us. I actually stared at this taxi cab driver and he looked like he was going to come out and punch me. But then I stared back at him with a "What?" look and he drove away. :P boo no balls.

Marking the start of my Semester break. 2 weeks. Hmm. I'm doing a laser surgery to remove my tonsils or something so that I wont fall sick so often. It's on Tuesday. 2 days twin sharing with my godma since she's doing procedure, then dunno la. Hopefully baby can come and stay with me and I can manja with him the whole night.


"B I want water!!" "B I want this..!!"


Although I doubt I can scream much, since I'm only allowed on a soft diet. Hm.. I wonder if the nurses would allow me to do my own bedmaking. :P


Something random I drew. Uvi requested.








Love u Monkey Schmongey Smiggins Pie ♥♥

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment