Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Thursday, September 16, 2010

I honestly don't think it's my fault to be born so optimistic and happy-go-lucky.

I honestly don't think that it's wrong for me to act the age I am - 18.

I honestly don't think it's wrong to be manja.

I honestly don't think it's wrong to hug or kiss on the cheek.

I honestly think asian parents are too much sometimes.

But then, I know some parts are my fault.

But still.. No need to say that it's disgusting for me to act that way.

It's not like you've never done anything like that in your life.

It's not like you were an angel, and you've never slept with more than 5 men in your life.

It's not like I had offended you in ANY way, for you to have ANY right, to say mean stuff about me behind my back, and hurt those I love with harsh words.

HM. Whatever. I'm doing fine now. I'll never come down again. So why should I care about your opinion? You don't matter to me.

All of you who are JUST waiting for me to make a wrong move. You people should watch your own steps. Stop minding mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment