Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Monday, December 13, 2010

Bad luck?

Monday morning, 12.32am.

Current status: Left wisdom tooth gum area aching, left ankle sprained with bruise, PTPTN rejected, beloved mp3 stolen, Skin Food eyeliner stolen, mum pissed at me.

Bla-ing: So what happened yesterday was, cheerleading we won. Obviously. Then during my last stunt I sprained my ankle on uneven stage floor. Slight bruising. This morning, was planning to go surprise my mum and help her with the moving and all. But PWTC motorshow took too long so ended up just going back to Nilai. My gum inside aching like shyt, mum got pissed because apparently I never bothered to call at all and ask about the moving shyts. MP3 lost since yesterday. Great huh? PTPTN rejected due to my old account still existing. Mofo I already paid before I started at KPJ la. zz. Dunno la.

Current Mood : depressed about overall. Gonna sleep now to wake up bright tomorrow and hopefully my gum doesnt ache anymore. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment