Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cheerleading

Well since I've left high school, nvr had cheer except for orientation and because I wasnt feeling well I didnt bothered to join in.

Well we're gonna have a cheer competition here in Kpj Sports Day. Though, since we heard we Group 41 are THE only people joining, I really don't see what's the point of going all out. Though, everyone has chucked the choreo to me. As usual. Like Uvi she said she was tired and had body-ache, she chatted on the phone with her bf until 1.30am+. Hmph!!

Though, I'm done with MOST of the choreo, it takes time to train my teammates who never had any cheer experience so teaching them the stunts were quite hard. So far, no injuries yet except for 2 kicks in the mouth. :PP

So hmm. What else? Oh. KPJ wifi has been such a darling lately. It's now 2.42am and it's the only time I could access my Facebook, because apparently KPJIC wifi isnt a fan of Facebook. Zz.

Songs used for cheer and edited : -
The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne
Like A G6 - Far East Movement ft Cataracs and DEV
O.M.G. - Usher ft Will.I.Am
Oh! - SNSD

Hm.. what else? Oh and this new hostel house we got is 5.12, a different hostel, neighbours to our old hostel 5.09, this one is facing the college. So apart from gossiping and screwing anyone we don't like from our window, we also get friendly neighbourhood friends, the mossies. :( Thank goodness not to the extend of restless nights like back in DSH Bungalow Hostel.

Oh well. I guess that's all for now. :S

I wanna sponge myself b4 going to bed. And b4 he goes to bed. :P Or he'll just fall asleep.

xx love

No comments:

Post a Comment