Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, January 14, 2011

14th January of nothing to do

oh hey hey i'm back :D

what happened today was, well, sent uvi to kl central with my mum. got pissed and argued with him and till now, still not talking to him. and he gave up trying to call me anyway. cause i didnt bother to pick up. i honestly don't know whats got into him. he claims it's stress, but hello. I'm stressed too. gee. he doesnt bother pujuk-ing me when i merajuk, he doesnt bother to call back when i hang up. so.. why waste my time? i'm the only one getting hurt. sigh. oh well. my life is bigger than him.

went to the salon and had hair treatment since i'm almost bald at the back of my head due to bad hairfall. zz. the problem with me is, hairfall PLUS slow hair regrowth. its blardy annoying. hm. -.-

and i'm so excited that i could finally fit into this pair of leather pants i got from my godma. i mean, a month ago, i couldnt. haha!! so happy about it. though i am STILL 61kg and not going anywhere. its so frustrating. how come i'm going smaller & no sign of weight loss? zz.

exams are over so thank god!! its gonna be posting starting on monday and frankly to be honest i'm not very over-the-moon about it. maybe because i'm dreading the whole possibility of getting "explanation letters" again. i HAVE to do it well this time, because if only i had done in my practical as well as my exam results for Semester 1, i could have gotten credit. a 3pointer. oh well. working harder :S

thats all for my rambling i guess. tata~

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment