Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dead blog needs an update

ZOMG~~!!!!

Hello Peeps!! It's been so long since I blogged. Okay.

So, I've decided to blog before my OSCE examination tomorrow. Big day.

Feeling quite stressed out due to assignment & my so-not-helping members, then exam on Sat. Sigh.

Oh well. Whattodo?

OH and.. 2nd sem.. apparently, according to Tia, they're gonna send my whole batch of Group 41 to Johor branch. Zz.. I mean, I was excited that we were gonna go to Johor for a sem, which we heard is during 3rd sem. But now, they're saying that Nilai dont have enough space for us because new intakes are coming, so.. :'(

I dont wanna go.. Cause Monkey might be going to UK after this year & there I'll be, in Johor, not spending time with him. Though I really hope he wouldnt leave me alone here, it's good that he gets a good degree too. Hm..

I love u Monkey ♥ Mishu mishu.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment