Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, January 16, 2011

15th jan of doing nothing - again

well what happened today was that i slept till noon. then i woke up when mum came back. i ate the dim sum that mum tapau-ed for me last night. washed the diamond filter while watching How I Met Your Mother. :)

then, showered, and he finally came. OH!! Last night, he came at 10 something and I made him stand outside for sometime. Geez. He loves his car so much right? So I let him la. Anyways, he said he was gonna come at 11. I was like, "pfft." He was like, "what?" I said "Your '11' is gonna be 2." then he denied it. and swears that it's gonna be 11!! He came at 2 something. hm.

then went around sunway to look for his car crowbar or something. zz. then went to get his woofer box, fixed it. then had pizza hut for dinner at 1U. Was supposed to have movie too but I merajuk and he didnt bothered to pujuk me so ended up going back home, and cuddled around till 12 something and he left.

Here I am, sitting here, blogging, looking like a ghost since this past 3 nights I have been so semangat to wash my face properly and apply bedak sejuk hoping my complexion will get better, same goes to my hair! *crosses fingers*

OH!! AND i was getting hungry, so I mixed 3 scoops of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt 97% fat free + 3 teaspoons of Wild Blueberry Reserves. Healthy yet delicious. ♥♥

thats all for now.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment