Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, May 15, 2011

bla :(

i havent blogged in a week. what i can tell u now is about recent events.

like for example, today as boyf was driving to the curve to get our usual Swedish dinner at Ikea, we passed a cat wriggling on the road in front of Toyota place at Subang. by the time we stopped, it was gone. then tears came when this taxi drive ran over its body, and i heard the cracks of the skeleton. sigh. :'(

Beef meatballs with fries & salmon @Ikea. our favs. its almost a year baby-boo. and albeit all our fights and arguments, tantrums, merajuk-ing, drama, pushing, screaming, yapping, slapping, i still love you.

left my skill lab book in his car, and he u-turned for me :D

osce's on tues, and i have absolutely no clue what would happen to me. sigh. worries. =S

and then chn on wed [oh gosh kill me i've no idea where to start studying. God pls give me strength and guide me through this. i need help. :( ]

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment