Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Monday, May 9, 2011

...i'm getting fat thanks

open day was really fun. first thing we got to the children's booth and got our floor plans. then all 3 of us walked around the booths to see what we'll be having for the day. 3 of us meaning me, tia & uvi [who so graciously wanted to be volunteers on my information ask me team.

Uvi & Tia "Take us! Put us in!"

Me: *stares* oh really?

Tia "Yes! I'm ok la!"

Me: I know you're ok. I meant her *turns to Uvi*

Uvi: "Huh?"

zz. they ditched out on me at 10something. oh whatever.

Amran's bunch of guyfriends kept disturbing me. Haha. I didnt mind. They were cute. ;)

After the boyf came, we went for blood donation today. Who would hv guessed. He's Type O. I was so heartbroken. I wanted to be Type O since forever, but unfortunately, I'm Type A.

the thing ended well, Madam Mary said I did a marvelous job and that I could go home. So boyf and I stopped by at Mydin to eat our lunch of McD's Breakfast set & BK's promotion burger. Didnt know what that was but it was similar to Carl's Jr's Western Bacon.

We got to Midv and sat in McD while Mako-chan filled my hard drive with whatever he desires. Took a few movies and he was (the whole time) complaining about my laptop's performance and trying to get me to get a better one. What is the matter with guys? Geez. My lappie helps me with my assignment, I can game and online and watch movie with it, I'm happy enough. At least i'm not like him. He got his graphic card burnt due to overstraining it with excessive AC2. zz.

anyways, went to lepak with boyf's friend Syafiq. i was really pissed at him and we got into a huge argument. I mean, they wanted to go watch Fast5 so i said ok i wanna go along. then I told him I was hungry, at 9 something. he said ok we'll go get some dinner after this. but then Fast5 tickets are sold out at the curve, so we went to 1Utama instead and Fast5 was out too. but then during the whole duration of that, from 9 something till 11 something, I got gastric and I was kinda frustrated that he didnt bother to ask me about directions or anything at all, in fact, when Syafiq was in the car. It was like, i was invisible.

So what the heck. I was quiet the whole time. Finally we got a parking space at AC and then he was asking why was I so quiet but i just remained silent but then he asked again a few times then he jerked me and asked "what is wrong? tell me!"

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that i'm having gastric now."

"Well why didnt you tell me?"

"Why didnt I tell you? i told you since just now ok? I'm hungry."

"Yea we're gonna go get some food now right?"

"Thats not all of it. Yea next time just ask Syafiq for directons. Just ask Syafiq for places to park."

"Thats it. If you have a suggestion, you tell! You always want people to ask you!"

"It's my fault now right? Ok. I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

well the whole thing, he was yelling at me the whole time. then later he apologized and said he was hungry and didnt know what else to do. i said whatever.

we made up, in the end, and had 2 plates of char kuey teow and 2 pieces of roasted chicken wings.

sunday was nice because i brought my mum out for dinner at Pick n Brew at glenmarie. They had this Sunday promotion thing where you can order a main course and you'll get a cheaper main course for free. So i ordered Ribeye and my mum ordered Teriyaki chicken. The portion was small but enough, though I remember it used to be huge! My ribeye would have mashed potato and sour cream along with some broccolis at the side, so I guess its because of the sunday promotion thing, if they didnt do that, they would lose profit.

after that, we went home, and then boyf came to pick me up around 7 something and we headed to MidV to get my phone cover and in the mean time, bought a pink phone strap and pretty phone accessory :D

so pretty looking. when i'm free i'll load it up.

AND boyf said I'll only need to contribute rm200 for my BB Javelin [aww its so sweet of him :D]

so excited about it.

tho now i'm feeling hungry and all but i really dont wanna eat. no appetite to make food also.

dewa said i'm getting rounder. I hate it when ppl keep telling you, you're not fat. you look good. you're skinny enough. it suits you. bla bla bla.

and then 1 guy comes and tell you, "you're getting rounder." and then he tells you to exercise. oh for god's sake I love exercise more than anything in the world, if i actually have time and a car to take my diamond membership card to celebrity fitness. i dont. thats why, i'll rather not eat then.

Makan salah. X makan salah.

I dont know alrdy.

kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment