Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, May 6, 2011

dots

sigh. what to tell today?

1st. uvi's spamming .l. u...hahahhaha!! on my wall. so i spammed back.

2nd. i hope she has a swell time deleting my spam.

3rd. we just finished and handed up our english workbook.

4th. Amran's bitchy gf blocked me from his profile. because since that day till now, i still cant find his profile. so i asked Uvi to type his name and 2 mutual friends came up and so did he's "oh-so-cute" pic. blardy hell. i'm so pissed - i msged him. :P

5th. i guess tomorrow boyf's gonna be bringing me to ampang lookout point finally - after open day stuff and meeting with Mako-Chan at MidV.

6th. I'm so excited about the open day tomorrow. :)

7th. i think my ass is getting huger. lol.

8th. i hate skinny guys who calls me fat - just because he's skinny.

9th. my BB is getting so slow. sucks.

10th. boyf promised Diane F+ Edelweiss lomo cam after our anni and we can share. then after that we can buy BB Javelin which looks really awesome. i'm so excited :D

thats all for now. sitting in classroom3 for "skill lab".

zz

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment