Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finally had my Summative Examination today for DN2101 Introduction to Nursing, Basic Nursing Science 1.

It was actually quite okay. I mean, when I was waiting for the paper, I was starting to hyperventilate. Then, when the paper come, I was like, *inhale.....exhale.....inhale.....exhale....."

And then when I finally turned the page, I EXHALED!!!

Cause I knew all the answers. :DDDD So happy.

Praying hard I'll at least, Pass. Don't wanna ask much.

Looking forward to my exam results. So far, we have no idea. Zz. Sad administration.

Gonna be spending the weekend with monkey ♥♥

Currently waiting for him at Kl Central McDonald's, as usual.

Always Have To Wait

But this time he says his relatives are over and they won't let him out. Guess I gotta believe him.

4th day of Puasa, so far, hasn't fainted. Instead, I get more energetic as the day goes by. o.O I guess the countdown of buka-ing is a source of energy. Hehe. But it's good. I can lose weight and save money at the same time. If he wants me to puasa with him for a month, better get me something monkey. :P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment