Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, August 1, 2010

So on Friday we had no classes since there was a seminar workshop thingy going on in Audi2 and the lecturers weren't free, so as Vice President of Group 41, I had to organize something to do.

Sports. Futsal, Basketball, Netball, Aerobics.

Blardy bitches of my group are so disrespectful when we did Aerobics. I mean, come on. Its our first attempt. They didn't even try following. Curse them fail all exams for 1st sem. :P

Anyways, Thank You to those supportive ones.

So I went and played some futsal and basketball after that.

And then, went to Mydin, and.. was really exhausted.

Next day, Saturday, fever. Yaya too. How nice.

After our "Study hour" where I was quite busy taking attendance since some stupid irresponsible assholes wrote the names of their friends who were ABSENT.

I got the list of people who were absent though. Disciplinary action taken soon, I hope.

As I was getting ready, Wan, 1 of my house-mates fainted. Yea. So got her to the hospital by ambulance. I didn't follow though. Just helped with her clothes and her going down.

Stupid paramedics were so afraid to touch her. Wtf la. She got into ICU but then by night she was back. So glad to see her as I opened her room door and she was sitting there, smiling. Never seen her so pretty in my life.

I spent time with Smiggins though. Stupid asshole left me waiting at KL Central for 2 hours in my so "awesome" condition. I felt like fainting myself.

He sent me back to Nilai and we spent some time at the lake. ;)

Currently lying on my stomach on my bed, typing this post out. Wanna cuddle up in my soft comforter and sleep. :(

I'm in with my own Jason Mraz.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment