Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last weekend was awesome awesome. Except for Sunday. Although it was great but then, shyt happened the whole day.

First, some girl called his phone and he acted all suspicious.

Then, his car tire punctured. Walked to Pyramid.

My mum appeared outside Pasta Zanmai. And apparently my godpa, godma, Sheng and my aunty was there too.

Lost my phone at the arcade. Apparently someone took out of my pocket while I was busy racing with Smiggins. [BTW, he won 1st round, I won 2nd. Teehee~ :D]

Then watched The Last Airbender which was RM42 since it's 3D fcker damn expensive.

Changed his tire together. We went looking for a cheap phone since his spare phone can't turn on.

Then he sent me back to Nilai, we went to lepak at Mydin. Finally could on his phone. But super sensitive.

Lepaking at Lake Bakawali and some Mat Rempits came to try to "tangkap basah" but we were just talking in the car, so I got up and screwed them kampung asses up with my bitchy accent and finally they drove away. Lol.

Then went back to hostel.

Miss him terribly. Even now. Can't wait to see him again.

OH!! And, since my mum finally met my boyfriend, luckily it wasn't Mako-Chan or she would hv gotten extremely pissed at me. :P

She asked me to bring Smiggins home next Sunday. She wants to meet him. And then she said anytime he wants to go out with me, come and pick me up from my house and send me back. And that EVERY Sunday I hv to go back home, even if I wanna go out, get home first. :S

Still puasa-ing. Barely care about the hunger now, just the thirst and the wait for the break.

Hoping for the best. :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment