Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life bit updates and ♥

So, what's up for this week?

Nothing much really. Month of August is the same as the month of July.

Ramadhan's here. Baby asked me to puasa with him for a week. So I did. So far, yesterday, was quite alright until the end. Really hungry waiting for 7.30 to come. Bit of gastric at 4+.

Today, horrible. For now la. Since I drank half a mug of mushroom soup, a biscuit thingy, and half a cotton candy. :( REALLY hungry now, but baby wants me to "tahan skit la". Zz..

I'll merajuk at him.

What else? Oh. Photoshoot today. For our student ID cards. Pinjam the senior's baju from Prasha. Tried it last night. Perfect fit, and so awesome cute. :P

Can't wait for my own uniform. :D

I miss my hubby. :( Even though he was SUCH an ass last night, when Tia & I went double dating. Rakish was bullying her, and mine was bullying me, the WHOLE night. In Giant, In KFC.
Just because there was another dude there, do they hv to act all "macho" "manly" and as though they have SOOO much "Authority" when at the back they go all lembik and

"B.. Don't la merajuk... Ok la ok la.. Come here. Laa B.."

Amik ko. :P

♥♥ You Monkey Smiggins. Asshole.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment