Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Monday, March 29, 2010

Another random poem lol


Promise & Love


Darling, what have you done to me?

I think you have scarred my heart;

Of your thoughts I smile, I laugh,

Of songs I hear, I remember;

I wonder if I have ever crossed your mind,

For mine swims with images of you.


You have awakened me from restless dreams,

Memories are not enough to satisfy my hunger,

For you alone, I cry, I breathe, and I ponder;

Should I say thou hast stolen my heart?

Or should I say, you have filled my nights with butterflies, my head with stars, and my heart with colors?


Come and enclose me, secure my heart,

I blame you for all my hurts and pains,

Together we will love and be loved like no other.

And I shall await your promise, and you shall keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment