Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Monday, March 29, 2010

oh and..my nursing scholarship app essay XD

“Why Do I Want To Join the Nursing Profession?”

As clichéd as this might sound, the nursing and doctorial profession has always been in my list of ambition options ever since I was young. I am a very hyperactive person and being in an office the whole day is not exactly the life for me. The nursing profession really offers me the exact working environment I am looking for in a career.

One of my main interests in life is interacting and meeting new people. As a nurse, I would get to meet different people everyday and that allows me to expand my social skills. Another interest of mine would be doing community work and offering a helping hand to those in need.

Not only that, but being in the nursing profession also allows me to learn new things on a daily basis, which is another plus because I am the type of person who loves to expand my general knowledge on life.

(154 words written)

No comments:

Post a Comment