Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, March 19, 2010

A poem called - Forever

its crappy, but since its my blog and this is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, i would just belasah only. so? sue me. =p

Forever -

Do you know I think about you every night?
Lying on my bed, I drown in my misery.
I seemed to have lost the key to your heart,
Holding on to all that we have left,
Those flashes of memories in our heads,
That was all i have left of you.

Have you forgotten the days we've had, and the plans we've made?
I wish our days would last forever.
Just like the song of ours,
But I know one thing for sure,
They can take everything away except for yesterday.

I wish I could be back into your arms,
You being the place I'll run to and hide myself in
Through loneliness and fear, cold and pain,
And when I needed someone to love me,
You had been the one for me.

As crazy as this might sound, you'll always be my shelter;
Filling my emptiness with just your smile,
I wish your voice would make everything alright for me,
Just like old times, I'll fall right back into your arms,
If you'll give me the key to your heart again.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment