Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Maybe I should just stick to dancing. XD

Ello peeps~

SO!! today, first day of work. how awesome. It was just plain old typing with the system and bla bla..basic Data Entry. I just hope I can tahan for the next 3 months.

After that, went to gym. Missed Body Combat though..*sniffs* oh well~ then I went for Latin Mix by Baby G. she did reggae instead of latin but campur abit la. first time doing reggae. It was alright. Then, I tried Muay Thai. Haha!! Like I said, I really should stick to dancing.

As usual, everything left me feeling abit flowy but awesome!! Lol.

Well that's all for now. Eyes on the price~~ I'm focusing on it. You know what it is..the Laptop!! XD

Yes, my beautiful TX2500z.. muahahahaha!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment