Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, March 26, 2010

You really ARE the only exception ^^

"You make me smile for no reason whatsoever,
Y ou make me laugh at the unfunniest things,
B ut most of all, you make me love you...
W hen I shouldn't be loving you."

It had hurt so badly every time I had to pass by you.
It had hurt so badly when I could not even be in the same area as you are.
It was the worst feeling ever - watching you walk away from me.

For the better of both of us, because I know, if I did,
You'll probably be gone for good & I'll probably never see you again;
and that you'll lose all your friends too.
I wouldn't want that to happen if it was me in the position.

So, I held myself back.
Now that things are back to where we should have been from the beginning,
I'm glad that we had held on to something that was probably not possible from the start.
And I know, this is going to be tough,
But I would do all I can to at least, try to make this happen - you & me.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment