Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Monday, March 29, 2010

Exams..geez...

Looks like my Hunny cant make it to Iron Man 2 with me after all...with mid terms & the hols..sigh..oh well~ there's always next time..

Currently at the office~

Hunny just had his Further Maths [an extremely complicated combination of Additional Maths & Maths]..and he said he only managed a question and its 10/50..

Well it kinda sucks but, u know, if it was me, I'll say whatever.

The only time I ever got upset on my exam is during Form 4 once when I got a 35/50 for my English essay. I usually get 45+ so..yea..and another time was for my SPM LK exam. I barely tried so I cant blame anyone else but me & that Ms. Baizora. It was her fault too for not bothering to teach me. Zz..well, those were the only times. Lol.

For other times, I'll be like, whatever. It's not like I'm good at that or I've tried my best. If u were good at it and u got less-than-expected marks then, well, u'll hv all the right to be upset.

You've already pulled an all-nighter & tried your best..so..why be disappointed? At least you TRIED. That's what matters Hun. ^^ Chill la. =*

Till next time~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment