Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Break In Pics

So hm. Here are some pics from the break in.


Guess what? That thing is my alarm.



Which was supposed to be up there...on the wall.


And they trashed the little shoe rack. I know its ugly but, x yah la smpi mcm tu. o_O


all kemek-ed


Oh and this is what they did to my gate. =)


AND this.


Then my Mummy's room.






The hallway..



And then my room -.-





It's like, wtf. Oh well.

I would be SO freak-ed out if that was my own house and I'm staying alone, to come home and find the house in this condition, gosh. Devastating.

ANYWAYS~

HAPPY HAPPY times. Heh. Mum was wearing my diamond bracelet for my wedding present, the one my grandma left me in her will. So it's not gone after all. Though my Chanel diamond ring is gone. =( Oh well.

♥♥ u grandma. Miss u.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment