Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, July 17, 2010

@Ikea ♥

Today, Ikea @ The Curve, Bangsar Shopping Complex.

Told him to meet at 11am, he left the house at 11.30am. -.-

Oh well. The moment I saw him, I just melted. So cute. How am I supposed to merajuk at him?

Zz.

And then, we went to The Curve. Had Chocotop Vanilla ice cream from McD.

Then had some fun walking in Ikea. You know how I love furnitures & lifestyles. ;)

B!! cute x?


Lol!! Miniature alligators.


Near the mirrors department. SS la abit.


He reckons I drive slow. So he takes the wheel instead. -.-

Hm ♥

Overall everything was really fun. Except for some parts where I really merajuk at him for some stupid "jokes" he made that got me pissed. But he still came after me and pujuk-ed me until I was happy.

And that Uvi was all there, in the way. :P

♥ Smiggins.

No comments:

Post a Comment