Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, July 16, 2010

Sigh?

Well today was really fun. Skill Lab was awesome. Did "stuff" to the mannequin on the hospital bed. Haha!!

"Madam, can you feel any pain when I do this?"

So, amazing part of the whole thing was, the first 10mins in the Skill Lab.

I turned the knob of the IV hanging thing, and the whole metal thing came sliding down. On my finger. Of course. Bleeding la.

So hm. Back home now. Of course. Smiggins came all the way to teman me back home.

Spending the time since I got back doing stupid stuff with Uvi in my room. Trying on my old dresses, laughing about stupid stuff, camwhoring, and online.


So apart from being a total bitch, I kinda regretted my actions. Abit. :P

I mean, who asked him to be such an ass? Zz.

Oh well.

In spite of being pissed with everything he's doing on Facebook, chatting with some girls that I don't know and pretending everything is alright, I don't think so.

I know you well enough. You won't be over me so quickly.

Stop pretending your life's so perfect and well. I know it's still hurting you.

I think. At least, I hope it even affects you still, a little, even now.





Kinda sucks for a fact that although I'm extremely glad that your annoyance, neediness, weakness, & boringness is finally out of my hair, whatever that I have..


I miss you. As someone that has always been there. For me.

I'm sorry for being such a bitch.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment