Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So well last night, we went to Giant. Tia dragged me again to go dating with her boyf so I ended up dragging Uvi, Syamil & Syamil dragged Firdaus. Get it? :D

It was fun. Rakish, as usual, was nice but annoying at times.

Not much really. Syamil was really sweet to carry my super heavy bag for me.

I miss Smiggins. Love u monkey.

Today we're gonna have measurements for the uniforms!! Yay!!

Hopefully we'll get it soon la. :D

Hm.. I'll look cute right? ;)

And then, what else? Oh yea.

Mako-Chan was being really lame. Like, seriously. Just because he had some passes for MTV World Stage, he went to being like,

"Oh shortlisting..who to bring?"

and

"Oh I choose you."

As though he's some sort of king. Zz. No comments for lameness. I mean, seriously.
It's MTV World Stage. Not tickets for Lady Gaga.

And apparently it seems so easy to obtain the passes. I would just call Fly.fm and get some anyway if I wanted.

Though, I get it. It's your first concert. Erm.. I wouldn't call it a concert. Although he did went all excited

"I SAW FAHRENHEIT!!"

I went like, "So?"

Oh well. What to do.

Hm what else?

That's all I guess.

Still waiting for my BB and that bag. :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment