Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Break Up

Well at least the Break Up had a good ending. Us? Nah.

He had to be angry and upset, feel like he was played,

On Facebook,

"Kouki Makoto so i piss people off , irratate people . and i'm so stupid to actually not give up on you .

I'm being played
"

FUCK you la.

I wanted to end this the right way, but no.. you had to be sarcastic, and pissed.

Oh you know what? Fine. I played you.

"The little things I did for you the downloads, it was just little things since you have your Wimax at home."

You weren't complaining when I asked you to help me download some stuff, why now?

If you really wanted to help, you wouldn't have mentioned a thing. You're so mfcking like my Godma. Always want people to acknowledge for what "you've done".

I appreciate you for what you've done for me, but now, ha. Right.

I already said we should be back to friends. We were so much better off. At least we could have good conversations minus the arguments, or don't remain speechless on the phone, or yes, go on with our lives like normal people.

When I said I loved you, I meant it. Because I asked myself "Am I willing to spend the rest of my life with you?" After the past 2 months, I seriously doubted my answer. And now, No.

I told you, you'll always be more than just a friend to me. But I guess you never even cared even if I said that. So why bother.

I told you too, that I'll always be here for you.

You wanna know why I broke up with you?

Because 1, you're WEAK. You don't bother fighting for your rights or what you want.

2, you're just too fcking emo for me. like what Emi would said, "you're way too much work."

3, you're just not MANLY enough for me, Donald Ng Jer Yi.

4, You don't know how to crack jokes, talk, entertain, or do stupid stuff to make me happy. The only thing you'll always want to do is to pin me on your bed and do all the touchy touchy stuff, it pisses me off. Because I think what you had for me, was more lust than love. I'm done being a sex object.

5, what do you have to offer me? You don't call me to talk. You're always broke anyway.

Oh. i'm not saying this because I'm pissed right now - without thinking. No.

Unlike you, I actually would mean every single fcking thing I say.

So,

Go ahead and emo ur head out. Go jump off the building then. Go cut your wrist with that freaking pen-knife of yours. Spread the news of your break up and what a bitch I am. I won't bother to be your "friend" anymore. Cause since it sounds like it's either a relationship or none anyway.

I know I have my mistakes because nobody's perfect. But in the end, it only comes to me making you happy. You don't need me in your life. You want me. There's a difference.

Sigh. I wanted this to end the right way, but you made it worse.

Overall, I'm sorry for my part of mistakes and wrongdoing. We don't even have to be friends anymore, since you seem so reluctant to be back to that.

Oh and 1 more thing, we were so over since 1 month ago, so technically, I didn't cheat on you.

Have a good life, since what you really wanted to say is Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment