Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, July 9, 2010

Lately, life's been quite awesome for me. Heh.

First, I'm now Vice President of Diploma in Nursing Group 41.

2nd, hmm.. well classes have now started. I've gotten my super heavy and thick books. 3 books actually. Anatomy and Physiology, Baillere's Nurses' Dictionary & Kozier's and Erb's Fundamentals of Nursing. Yea. Fundamentals alright. That effing book is the size of 3 Sasbadi Physics SPM put together. -.-" and its the heaviest. Oh. And the books will get heavier by the semester. Zz.

Mako-Chan's been emo of late. Well he's really annoying.

His favorite question is "What're you up to?" OR "What are you doing?"

Like, seriously. We're still on a break here? And.. I think this'll continue for some time.

I told him off though, for being annoying.

Meanwhile, I AM enjoying my classes, classmates, and friends. =3

xx

P.S. Here's a medical term for u. Keratinize - to make or become horny. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment