Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hello its 2.50pm on 3rd July.

Today, what I've done... Hmm..

Woke at 9 something, then, ate breakfast, RC-ed, FB-ed, lazed around till 11 something, showered, went out to duplicate keys and sent pics of break-in for insurance purposes to develop.

Here I am.

Oh and there's ppl here making the front grill. Next weekend they'll be doing the grill of the windows. -.-

So much work. Glad I'm not gonna be here next weekend.

Tonight will be Don's (mum's BESTfriend's son) 21st bday party. They don't drink, don't party (I doubt it since they're super goody church kids), I'm not sure what else are they going to do other than karaoke. So if it gets boring, I'll come home. At least can go online and enjoy [for my last night here b4 the next 2 weeks to come] the comforting pleasures of my beloved home and beloved room. =3

Ttyl.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment