Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Well Don's party was quite okay I guess.

Didn't stay long though. Mum wanted to go home at 9. -.- What a party pooper.

Anyways, when we first got there, there was this baby girl sitting on her mum's lap.

So I waved at her, and at the same time, this cute dude came down the stairs and as the stairs was directly diagonal to the stairs, it looked like I was waving at him.

So he smiled and waved back!! I was like, *gasp**looks away* HAHA!! Hilarious. But alot of guys were CUTE there.

What a waste. And I looked cute too. As always.
[Gee perasannya budak ni]


Joey [mum's colleague's new baby girl]


And then when I got home, I changed, and I was bored.

SO I camwhored in Black & White.


Gee. Look at me.


Aww. I look innocent. :P


CHAK!! Epik failure of the lala pose.


Bluek~~ :P

So.. that's all for now I guess.

xx

1 comment:

  1. I saw you with that baju yesterday! really looks good ;)

    ReplyDelete