Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, April 3, 2010

busy times

well i've been quite caught up for a week now

work, then home at night, sometimes gym, if my godma wasnt asking me to get back home early or i'm not getting my glasses. haha.

YES!! my specs..here..XD and..of course..still with my Mako-chan~~

hmm..skipping Belle's party for Ezy's bday celebration instead. after all, its her 19th. ^^ yes love, i'm doing it for u.

and, wat else? oh...Mako-chan is coming tomorrow with us. i hope everything turns out right. and i hope he wont think i'm fatter than last time either, which i totally am. lol. oh well~ working it hard in the gym..thats why i said, never go mamak. they're killers. zz..

"Ais Kosong Satu~"

so, well, that's all for now. ^^ toodles~~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment