Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Because? This is only the 1st part. it's indescribable.

For ur question, no, it wasn't because it was cheesy. It was because I was shy.

Every time I see u, I wanna throw my arms around u, and let the world stop in its pace.

Every time I kiss u, I still feel the tingling on my lips, my chest struggling to let the air out, & my stomach twisting into knots.

Because you are the one I had my first time with.

Because you are the one I want to share all my laughter and tears, my ups and downs with.

Because you are the one I'm shy with, & yet at the same time, my true self, not even the slightest pretense.

Because you were the one who accepted my flaws, and love me more for it.

Because you are the only one I've ever wanted to share the rest of my life with.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment