Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hmph.

Morning. Sigh.

Oh well, at least I had a good enough sleep.

But like, he always pushes me away during a phone call.

Geez, I'm the one wasting my bill. But u're the one who cares.

Don't know why I even bother.

Although we dont have much to talk about, but I thought silence speaks more than words?

Hmph..

All I wanna do is talk to you. Hear your voice. Cause I miss you.

And its way better than sms-ing.

...

Whatev la.

Maybe I shouldn't care so much.

I wouldn't call you again then, if that's the way you want it.

...

And the good things just keep coming don't they?

For half an hour at work, my laptop already hanged. Twice. And I restarted. Twice.

Zz..

It's going to be a black Tuesday for me I guess..

Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment