Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nothing much


Hey~ to whoever who bothers read my blog. XD

Here's a rough & blur pic of my new TV & console table :P



not too shabby huh? not at all. XD

and hmm..well, didnt do much except for going to Bangsar for grocery shopping, and then lunch at Marmalade, quick shopping, then went back home, b4 going out to Bangsar again to buy popiah from the night market for my parents.

My poor baby isnt feeling well today. O.O sore throat. wish i could be there with him though. not that I can make him feel any better but at least I'm there. oh well~

sigh. godma decided to follow me to gym starting next week. how can i skip gym to meet him then? =(


Him. So darn cute I cant stop staring at him. XD

I love u hun. ^^

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment