Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sigh..

Hmm. Well, I was actually thinking of skipping gym & going to see him again today.

But then he said, what about living my life and all. It's not just about seeing him.

Which is true. This isn't me. I'm not the one head over heels in a relationship. Why am I doing it now.

Yea, I realized. I really need to get a grip. As much as I miss him, I need to go on with my life.

Its good that he's not being selfish and keeping me to himself and all, but -

It does suck that he's the one thinking that. Not me.

And it hurts that he doesn't want to see me as much as I want to see him.

I just.. I'm just afraid I'll throw him aside like all the other guys I've dated.

...

I dunno..

I just miss you. Is that so wrong?

Sigh.

Love does suck. Big time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment