Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Updates

Well, she did have a talk with me after she's settled down. It was alright. Hmm.. Things do escalate when people get mad.

Lol. Yes. Like my ranting. XD

So today parents brought me to prayers and all. To both sides grandparents. I drove.

My baby slept until 10am. Lol. Sleepyhead. Padahal I slept at 3am, woke at 7am, did my chores, drove to Semenyih & back, then to KL and back.

Nothing much happened. Although I went to Mid Valley MPH to get my books to start my studying. Bangsar Village's MPH is SO SUPERBLY depressing. No studying section. Zz.. Oh well.

So then, that was it. I bought 2 Nexus reference books, 3 practice books for Form 4, 3 pens, 1 note pad. And 1 sketch pad. XD

Hopefully tomorrow keluar gaji. I have RM7 left for the week. Lol.

Missing my hun. Wouldn't be seeing him for 2 weeks. Not sure if I can take that. =x

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment