Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Outing with Him at KLCC

I had an awesome time with my Hunny Bun. Really great time.

Though the 1st hour was quite..awkward..since we had some disagreements.

But then we got over it, and had a good time.

Subway for lunch [my breakfast], Foot-long Meatball Marinara. His pick. ♥

We shared it. Really cheesy though, cause he was feeding me. :P

It was like,

Mako-chan: Take a BIG bite!! The meatball. The meatball.

Me: *attempts a huge bite, tilts head back to try and swallow everything*

Mako-chan: *licks the sauce and melted cheese off his finger*

Hmm.. then we walked around Kinokuniya, and the park, took some pics here and there.

Scene at Kinokuniya [near the fantasy books area]

Mako-chan: *reaches for warcraft books*

Me: *pulls him away*

Mako-chan: What?

Me: No warcraft.

Mako-chan: No la. I dont play World of Warcraft. I only play Dota.

Me: It's the same thing.

*shakes head* Guys and their.."Dunia orang takde awek" :P

Simple, really, just an outing, cause I wanted to spend some time with him.

Here are uh.. 3 pics. Cause..others..with him. Didn't like em very much.

1 was like a graduation pic & another, emphasizing on my Oh-ma-gawd eye bags..

And another... superhero pose. Zz. He secretly took a shot while I was looking at him.



What are you looking at me for? Look away~ :P



♥ the pose. Heh.



Having Ice Cream from Burger King. ^^ I know!! We're adorable. :P


Overall, I had a great time. Although it was hot, tiring, and, had small disagreements, but

I did.

I you.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment