Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Monday, April 19, 2010

Police says, "Freeze!!"

LOL!! i had a recent encounter with the police today.
Not so much as frightening but, it was hilarious.

So, we were like, lepaking at the back and then, suddenly,
3 policeman came on motorbikes and started questioning us.

Asked for our IC, driving license,
Whether we ran away from home,
Where do we live,
and such.

Well, for me it was all round fine cause I always give the "innocently cute" chick who goes like,

"Sorry ya abang. This time only. *Smiles*"

And they'll usually let me go.

This time I went like, "Dude, we weren't doing anything. We're 18. We're legal." LOL.
Like they actually bought that but, its a conversation starter. Better than being all nervous. :P

For Him though, cari pasal with them only.
Talking to them super selamba, waving fingers, then tried to be protective but..
lol. They're polices. Of course they want to cari pasal with you. XD

Then he got scolded by the policeman.

"Are u a nerd?" *wears his glasses* then kena laughed at. XD

"Eh, boy, never talk to a policeman like that. Show some respect."

Then when we got away, he just HAD to say,

"I think they memorized our details la."

Zzz... Gosh. I feel so much better already just by hearing that.

I really hope nothing happens or .. gosh.. my freedom.. and.. Him.

=x

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment