Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hmph.

Went back to school during lunch time to collect my school leaving cert & prefect cert. They couldn't find my school leaving cert. Zz. Have to go back next time.

Karee & Dahlia spent half an hour staring at me, trying to remember all the times we've had. Lol.

Then, during the evening, kinda had a...argument with him.

Not exactly an argument really. Just another disagreement. Then emo. Well he wanted to emo, so I let him be la.

Sigh.

Well this is awkward. I'm the one asking for it not him.

=="

I feel like such a slut when I said I want it, and he said he doesn't.

His reason: to protect me. Then he just had to emo for 4 hours to prove it.

What - you think its so fun to go almost all the way then, oh, can't do it. Sorry.

I might be a girl, but I do have wants too, even if it's not as much.

Better yet, just abstain from anything.

If he doesn't want it, then fine.

Let's just pretend I never said anything.

No xx for today. I'm just not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment