Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Missing you so much but u dont act like it

Well, 1 tiring day. I was up and about almost the whole day due to the uh.."Renovation" no other words for it.

Some dudes came to set up some new cabinets & of course the new awesome Sharp LCD Flatscreen 32" tv.

And, the whole day, I've been thinking of no one else but him.

While tidying up my wardrobe, while moping the floor, while vacuuming, while wiping the furniture, while washing the vacuum cleaner - You get my point.

The thing is, sudahlah he cant message me so much while he's home in case his mum & aunt gets suspicious, then, when he can reply me, he takes his own sweet time. Then finally, when I asked him why is he replying so slow,

"Err... online O_o and the laptop's in an area with less coverage"

Busy online so replying me late, when he actually has a chance of replying me.

I already tahaned 2 days. 1st day because he would be back home so he wont be able to reply me much and when he went for that Ampang lookout point with his friends, he abandoned me. Completely. And then "sorry hun I'll make up for this mistake."

Well nevermind that, at least he had his fun. I wanted him to be happy too. But no...

Today, 2nd day I knew he was busy with his police reporting for his stolen IC, or him getting his license and maybe he would be busy practicing with his mum, and then when its time for dinner, and when he was washing the car, or when he took a bloody nap, and I thought what happened to him!! Geez.

Well if you really DO miss me, act like u mean it instead of keep cutting me off..

I don't mean to be a dramaqueen but I was missing you so much last night all I can do was look at your FB pics and cry because it feels like a heartache.

I love you and I can put up with you but I need you too you know..

I'm just going to merajuk for all I want until I've decided that you've suffered enough from my silent treatment.

*pouts*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment