Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

another boring CVS day

CVS class today - boring!! :P the first 2 hours was already killing us. Thank God i had my laptop. haha! i was on facebook, editing my blog [hope u like the renovations :P], n other stuff le.



we were so bored we ended up drawing on each others hands. uvi drew on kat's & i drew on tia's


Hello~ XD


drew out of randomness

So because I needed to withdraw money, Uvi & I both went to Mydin and bought some stuff. I bought toothpaste, bread, 2 pieces of chicken & shaver.

Uvi bought a bra :P toothpaste & false eyelashes.. again. zz.

the Colgate toothpaste we both bought!! :D omg bubble fruit flavor!!

thats all for now darls. gonna go game - study - sleep. so when i sleep it'll be in the mrng. :P

xx

1 comment:

  1. yeah i do that too (well draw) when i'm bored or pull out my PSP =D!

    ReplyDelete