Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i need de-stressing!!

class was from 8.30 to 1pm today. the bitches buat bodoh n left me alone.

Uvi's alasan was, "It was already late and today's Madam Mary's class"

As in - Ethics & Professional Development. And everyone insisted me being the leader - again. zz.

OMG speaking of that, I totally have not even finished my RD lol. I'm such a pig lately. I'm so lazy.

Havent even started for CHN. I guess I'm just tired with all the stress for these past few weeks.

Oh and now I found out that I have to choreo another cheerleading thing for the open day n competition + my own dancing.

Thank goodness boyf lets me clubbing now. I can de-stress when I need, AND i NEED!!

*sob*

Sigh.. So much work, so little time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment