Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catch some sleep baby :(

A little update on whats been happening lately.

So Summative for Pharmacology was on Friday. Killed all of us I guess. At least most of us.

Whatever crap we've studied, didnt come out. at all. it was so fcked up.

Yea we were awake the whole night studying for the exam, all the bloody medications and stuff, and none came out! The only thing that came out was Digoxin. Luckily I read about that. Cardiotonic. i called it tonic for the heart. meaning it makes the heart stronger. Thats how i remembered. But Uvi & Tia didnt remember about Digoxin. :(

Sigh. Oh well. just praying for the best! =x

Then I got home. Boyf picked me up from kl central. Was so exhausted since both of em managed to slip in 2 hrs of sleep n me, 1 hr b4 exam. :D

Boyf stayed over last night. And spent 1 whole day with me today. Went for dinner with my relatives at Cheras and had steamboat.

Now, 5.07am - I have been complaining about my hunger to everyone I'm communicating with [game, skype] since 1.57am. I remember. :P

I'm gonna go catch some sleep b4 I hv to wake at 8 something to get ready for my grandparents' prayers. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment