Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, April 22, 2011

Shopping!!

Nobody came to own up about the stealing. But I'm all calmed down & back to my normal state.

Since I've been practicing my routine till 6.30am, I went to catch some sleep at 6.50am, woke at 8am. Lol. Arms aching, butt aching. But no, I'm not complaining. It means my dancing was effective. Heh. :D

Anyways, didnt managed to buy food in the morning. Wasnt even hungry at all the whole day, but I wanted to eat something to prevent myself from fainting while shopping so I got myself keropok lekor n some sausages from the stall beside the KTM Nilai station.

Fell asleep on Amal's shoulder all the way till MidV.



We had Beef Lasagna & Creamy Seafood Oglio

I've got new shoes~ I've got new shoes~

SUCK IT BYOTCH WHO STOLE MY STUFF!! CURSE EUUU!!

:P

oh well, I guess that's for now. Having CVS Summative tomorrow. God knows how I'll do. *shrugs*

*praying hard for my exam & the choreo pls pls pls let me get it right by tonight*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment