Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, April 22, 2011

FUCKED UP 3

well, looks like i have nothing to worry about anymore. we're so over. life is so fucked up. oh why?

so out of the blue, this girl posted on his wall, "Who ashley yong?"

So i called n asked him what was her deal and he said this girl liked him altho she has a bf she's still trying for him. I was like wokay.. then, I decided to log into his fb profile cause I was bored, at 2 something. just great.

a whole bunch of messages, saying hey to this girl, how are u? bla bla. chatting you know dei! chatting. Not like i care about the chatting, but then, asking for girl's no.. when the girl doesnt wanna give, he gives his no.

"Text me la."

"Boleh I call you?"

"So can i txt u in the afternoon?"

Bla bla it goes on.. 3 girls somemore. All in the month of april. and when i confronted him you know what he said?

"No b it was for my friend. I give the no to him already."

What bullshyt la.

"Ok. I tunggu la sampai si jelita tu msg."

"Si jelita? gf u ek? eh u seriously dh married ke?"

"tk la.. u la. mne ade?"

Does that part prove anything he said?

Or..

"see u esok on9?"

"hmm. not sure. huhu. bye2."

"hmm. text me la.. ok.. take care."

Or..

Him: "Bored?"

Her: "Kinda."

Him: "Dont worry.. I'll try to accompany you."

Some minutes later.. (the girl trains her juniors to play volleyball)

Him: sure u good right?

Her: hahaha nah.. ok la. not to say very good.

Him: At least better than me.

Her: Hahaha u dont play any sports?

Him: Used to. Not nowadays la.

Her: y not.. hahaha.

Him: No one to play with unless if u want to..

Her: haha u play volley? wish to c that.

Him: No la. but u can teach me if u want.

Her: hahaha teach u? hmm. not really a good teacher. hahaha.

Him: come on la. sure u can.

Her: i can. but u must hv patience with me. hahaha.

Him: y?

Her: i'm a very slow teacher.

Him: no prob la.

Her: =0

Him: Gimme a call la..

Her: hahaha suree..

Him: u hv my no.?

Her: nope.

Him: i'll give it to you.

Her: hahaha okay i dont mind.

Him: here's my no. 012-2465020

Her: okay..

Him: urs.

Her: i told u i dont give my num easily. =0

Him: ok. anyway.. just give me a call.

Her: sure will. =0 dont worry.

Him: Thanks.

Her: No worries.

So bla bla.. and apparently her birthday was on 12th april. this was on 11th april.

Him: Happy Birthday!

Her: hahaha still early. thankx anyway.

Him: Before i forget i wish first.

Her: hahaha thx

Him: Call me on ur birthday..

Her: we'll c. hahaha.

Or is it..

Him: Okay sorry about how i'm acting. Anyway, can I have your contact no.?

Her: It's alright.

Him: Why not? I've lost yours....

She didnt reply. Only God knows what he did la. that was on 28th march.

And then he went "Hey raisa" on 10th April. she didnt reply.

So to anyone who thinks that i should give him a chance or forgive him, think again.

I can find another guy in a minute. What? you think i'm settled for you?

FUCK u if u think i'll stop eating pork for u. or wear a tudung.

Thanks for everything u've done all these while anyway. i'll return ur things when I see you.

Your fucking rexona, ur beloved jabra, i'll pay u back for the fcking shoes.

You can keep the money u've saved for your fucking car or Lemonade Melon k? Or the volleyball girl. good for u.

hv a good life bye.

p.s. : I've been seriously stupid for sticking with you for 1 whole year. so many hot guys. why you. since i'm not hot enough for you.. you wanna go after 3 fugly girls. good for u la. I didnt know quantity was ur thing, not quality.

kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment