Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nursing Intervention : Sleep Needed

I'm gonna get old really fast. seriously. :P due to the insufficient sleep i've been getting constantly.

on sunday we did manage to get our asses to klcc for the ongoing PC Fair & some shopping done.

:) got meself high-waisted shorts & a cute leopard printed top to wear for the weekend at the gathering. i'm so excited! ♥

and then, been practicing for the audition this Sat. So nervous. and helping out Uvi with her singing performance too. :)

Since I sleep at 2+ to 3+ every night, and class has been full day, and what with the practicing, I do need sleep during the weekend.

Breakouts. :(

My life has been going super awesome tho. I'm loving every minute of it.

Cheerios Smokidooos.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment