Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, April 8, 2011

near death experience - again! :D

so so so so so 2 days ago, we were running late for the bus because i [IT girl] had to settle stuff for mdm geetha so what i did was, we were waiting at the side of the road across the college for the bus. just playing around, we were standing around, waving, laughing n all, waiting for the bus to U-turn, and then i ran to the middle of the road n lied down. XD because there was no cars around!!

Anyway, back to the story, I ran la, of course, when a car was coming. so when the bus got here, we went across the road n stopped. but then another bus came n parked in front of the 1st bus, n the 1st bus didnt open the door for us as we waited, we went to the 2nd bus. so we were like, running to the 2nd bus [literally as in running TO the bus], it reversed!! And I was 2 feet away from the bus! Lol. near death accident. cool huh? :P

THATS something to put on your blog, BITCH! Miahahahhahaahah.

so, here's the story. for the past 2 days, i've just been bringing my laptop EVERYDAY because Mdm Geetha is boring EVERYDAY. :) Cheerios~

And Tia just told me to blog about this so I will.

Uvi's socks stinks. :P She takes off her shoes n woo! Tia dies. Better than bazooking her. :D

Today hopefully wont be that boring cause Pn. Rosnita is teaching Angina Pectoris n some examiners are coming or something. [I seriously wonder how Mdm Geetha passed her teaching examination. I mean, seriously. She drones on and on and on ..... [And it goes on n on n on!! - Dynamite by Taio Cruz]

And ----- Tomorrow's the exam for respiratory system.

..
..
..
...
....


ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! All these while, all the studying I've been doing? Well... [*whispers* I'm not sure 60% of it goes to my brain.. so. hopefully something comes out when its time. *prays*]

Thats all for now~

Luvya peepos.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment